Whoops! Did you forget to do your horse's registration this year but earned some really great scores? Now you want to nominate for YEAP, but you're not eligible?
We have the solution! You can do a late horse registration by pressing the link at the right and still be eligible for year end awards!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 11th!
We’re adding breed show awards to YEAP this year. There’s an award for handlers and an award for the horses. Submit two scores from an L judge or higher to qualify. Contact Lisa Hewson with any questions.
Year End Awards Program
Even though 2020 has been a crazy year, things are slowly starting to get back to normal. ENYDCTA will be offering Year End Awards this year with the following modifications to the rules:
• The volunteer requirement to be eligible for YEAP has been waived for this year.
• Only three scores are needed for ALL Dressage awards.
• Only two scores are needed for ALL Eventing awards.
• Recognized Dressage awards only need one score from the highest test of the level.
• The requirement for having dressage scores from two different shows and two different judges has been waived.
• Since all the local recognized dressage shows have been cancelled, there will be no Dressage Show Series award this year.
• Scores from the ENYDCTA virtual shows can be used for schooling show awards. You need to submit a copy of the test with the score and signature of the judge.
• There is a new category for Junior IEA participants. This will be an overall award, not split by level. Submit three test scores. Equitation scores will not count.
Due to the shutdown, the dates for eligible scores has changed. Scores earned from 12/1/2019 – 3/16/2020 and 7/1/2020 – 11/30/2020 may be used. Scores earned from 3/17/2020 – 6/30/2020 are not eligible. This is reflective of the time from when the USEA suspended competitions through the date that New York state started allowing competitions again.
The changes announced at the beginning of the year are still in effect. The Dressage Schooling Show 2nd level division has been expanded to 2nd level - Grand Prix, to account for Test of Choice classes. The Eventing Schooling Show Novice level division has been expanded to Novice – Advanced levels. All scores for both divisions must be from the same level. There is now an Open division for Schooling Show Awards for both Eventing and Dressage. This will be its own, overall category and will not be combined with the other AA/Jr levels. Professional riders are eligible to compete in this category at any level. The division will not be split by level unless there are more than 10 entries.
• USEF Recognized Dressage Awards - Training Level through FEI
• USEF Recognized Dressage Freestyle Awards - Training Level through FEI
• USEF Recognized Eventing Awards - Beginner Novice through Advanced
• Dressage & Eventing Schooling Show Awards
• Western Dressage – Intro through Level 3
• Working Equitation Awards Children’s – Level 7/Masters
• Masters Awards (rider must be 50 years of age or older) – Dressage, Eventing, and Working Equitation
• Adult Amateur and Junior Championships – Dressage, Eventing, and Working Equitation
• Rider Achievement Awards – Dressage, Western Dressage, Eventing & Working Equitation
• Horse of the Year – Dressage, Western Dressage, Eventing, and Two Phase
• Eventing Show Series Awards
Entries must be received by the closing date which is
12/7/2020 extended to 12/11/2020. Awards will be announced in January. Arrangements can be made to pick up awards or they can be shipped. Shipping in groups of two or more people will be done at no charge. Shipping individual awards will still have an $8 fee.
For more information or to request a full set of rules, please contact Lisa Hewson at 518-248-7099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for the 2020 Season is now available and is due by December 7, 2020
**DEADLINE EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 11, 2020**
Send entry forms and all score sheets to:
716 Clay Hill Road
Hoosick Falls, NY 12090
For more information or any questions: 518-248-7099 or email@example.com
YEAP Application now available